We offer retreats throughout the academic year because sometimes we really need a break from it all!
- ~ Mini-retreats on one evening during each semester
- Our Spring 2019 Mini-Retreat is called "Pursuing Holiness in a Hookup Culture" and will be held on February 8th from 7pm-10pm at the Newman Center. We will be talking about what it means to live out our faith in different phases of our life whether it be singleness, dating, or married. Topics such as feeling pressure to be dating or married right out of college, dealing with breakups and Catholic teaching on sex and sexuality will be discussed. A panel of college students and recent grads will be there to answer questions about singleness, dating and married life!
- ~ Panther Awakenings 4 February 22-24 in Effingham, IL
- Panther Awakening is a student-run weekend long retreat. It is a time when you can step away from the crazy school/work life and take time to grow in your relationship with God. It is a weekend full of small group time, prayer, praise and worship, mass, and some awesome talks from students.
- ~ Busy Person's Retreat: One week during spring semster-60 Minutes with the Lord.
- The spring 2019 dates are March 24th-28th. You will meet with a spiritual director for 30 minutes and pray with a Scripture passage for 30 miutes once a day for 4 days.